Wednesday 16 July 2014

Connells Lagoon Conservation Reserve by Banjo Waring

Last weekend I went with my brother, my dad, and a few other people from BirdLife Central Australia Branch to a place called Connells Lagoon Conservation Reserve. 
We had a lot of fun, eating marshmallows by the fire, kicking the footy around the camping area, going spotlighting, and seeing some birds on the Reserve.

One of the best times was watching Flock Bronzewings come to drink at a lagoon. This was a lifer for me.


I also saw some Zebra Finches
  
and Cockatiels

 and a few Golden-headed Cisticolas

 and this skink

and a few Willie Wagtails

and some more Zebra Finches


my brother had this grasshopper on his hat

and we saw this Australian Hobby at Tennant Creek on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment